Prominent Christian Author Killed in Plane Crash
Posted Sunday night at The [Grand Bahama] Tribune
THE leader of Bahamas Faith Ministries, Dr Myles Munroe, and his wife Ruth have been killed in a plane crash in Grand Bahama.
The crash took place this afternoon and killed all nine people on board the private jet. The plane reportedly struck a crane at the Grand Bahama Ship Yard, exploding on impact and crashing into the ground near a junkyard area.
The Department of Civil Aviation reported that the plane was a Lear 36 executive jet which departed the Lynden Pindling International Airport (LPIA) for the Grand Bahama International Airport.
The plane left LPIA at 4.07pm with nine people on board and crashed while making an approach for landing at Grand Bahama International Airport at 5.10pm, the Department of Civil Aviation said.
A police on source on the island previously said two were feared dead. However, police sources later confirmed that all those on board had been killed…
Among the books published by him are:
- Myles Munroe on Relationship
- Pass it On
- Kingdom Principles: Preparing for Kingdom Experience and Expansion
- Rediscovering the Kingdom
- The Most Important Person on Earth
- Understanding Your Potential
- Waiting and Dating
- The Spirit of Leadership
- The Principles and Power of Vision
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Prayer
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Woman
- Understanding the Purpose and Power of Men
- God’s Big Idea
- Overcoming The Crisis
- Principles and Benefits of Change
- Releasing Your Potential